Wednesday, April 6

On comments and interaction

I'm absolutely horrible when it comes to commenting on blogs and having discussions on message boards. I often start off well-intended: I read something interesting, and want to respond to it or contribute something to the discussion of it. Then, once I've done so, I close my browser window and I promptly forget about said discussion, sometimes not recalling it until the next time that I'm visiting that person's site. It's a bad habit, I know, and it's happened enough to me that I get hesitant now to comment on blogs at all, knowing that I'll eventually just wander off mid-conversation.

Long story short: THANK YOU to everyone who's been commenting on my stories over the past few weeks as I've been posting them here. Every comment is greatly appreciated, even if I haven't been responding to them individually.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way, I try but sometimes I totally forget about it :)

    ReplyDelete