Tuesday, February 1

Write 1 Sub 1 Update

Technically I was able to complete the requirements of the "Light Ray" for Write 1 Sub 1.  I wrote a story (1.8 stories, to be exact), although that was just first drafts.  I also submitted a story, but it was neither of those - I had written one late last year to have as a backup in case I couldn't finish a completed story during one of the months this year.  Already having used my backup makes me feel a little nervous about the coming months, but hopefully I'll be able to ramp things up a little more in February.

February plans: revise the two stories I was working on this month, and submit them both as well as writing another new story.  It's a shorter month, but I have a week off from my day gig so it should be manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment