Tuesday, February 1

The Three Little Druids

 In my day gig I teach adults.  I was doing a reading with a student about stonehenge a little while ago and this popped into my head, fully formed.  (cross-posted to my ficly account)

There were once three little druids who set out to find their fortune by building henges. The first little druid made his henge out of straw. But then along came a big, bad dragon, who huffed, and puffed, and burned that little henge down! The second little druid made his henge out of wood. But along came that dragon again, and he huffed, and puffed, and burned that little henge down! The third little druid made his henge out of stone.  When the dragon came by, he huffed, and he puffed, but he just couldn't burn that little henge down!

No comments:

Post a Comment